- What is a condition in coding?
- Is a condition a disease?
- What is bad condition?
- What is the meaning of good condition?
- What are the 4 types of conditionals?
- What is an example of a medical condition?
- What is a meaning of the word condition?
- What does have a condition mean?
- What is an example of a condition?
- What is the synonym of condition?
- How do you use the word condition?
- How do you say in good condition?
- What is another word for good condition?
What is a condition in coding?
Conditions are statements that are created by the programmer which evaluates actions in the program and evaluates if it’s true or false.
If-then-else statement allows conditional execution based on the evaluation of an expression..
Is a condition a disease?
Condition simply indicates a state of health, whether well or ill; a condition conferring illness might be further classified as a disease or a disorder—however, condition might be used in place of disease or disorder when a value-neutral term is desired.
What is bad condition?
• BAD CONDITION (noun) The noun BAD CONDITION has 1 sense: 1. poor physical condition; being out of shape or out of condition (as from a life of ease and luxury) Familiarity information: BAD CONDITION used as a noun is very rare.
What is the meaning of good condition?
1. good physical condition; being in shape or in condition. Familiarity information: GOOD CONDITION used as a noun is very rare. Dictionary entry details. • GOOD CONDITION (noun)
What are the 4 types of conditionals?
There are 4 basic types of conditionals: zero, first, second, and third. It’s also possible to mix them up and use the first part of a sentence as one type of conditional and the second part as another.
What is an example of a medical condition?
Filed Under: Blog, Medical Conditions, Most Popular Tagged With: Alzheimer’s Disease, Arthritis, Asthma, Blindness, Cancer, Cholesterol, Chronic Bronchitis, Chronic Kidney Disease, Coronary Heart Disease, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Dementia, Diabetes.
What is a meaning of the word condition?
1 : something essential to the appearance or occurrence of something else especially : an environmental requirement available oxygen is an essential condition for animal life. 2a : a usually defective state of health a serious heart condition. b : a state of physical fitness exercising to get into condition.
What does have a condition mean?
1. a particular state of being or existence; situation with respect to circumstances: the human condition. 2. something that limits or restricts something else; a qualification: you may enter only under certain conditions. 3.
What is an example of a condition?
The definition of condition is the state something or someone is in or can also refer to a specific illness. An example of condition is a brand new sofa with no defects. An example of a condition is a harsh work environment. An example of a condition is a cold or the flu.
What is the synonym of condition?
SYNONYMS. disorder, problem, defect, disease, illness, complaint, ailment, weakness, infirmity, malady, indisposition, malaise, sickness, affliction, infection, upset.
How do you use the word condition?
Condition sentence examplesYou’re in no condition to run around town. … Do you know the condition I am in? … Nicholas Rostov experienced this blissful condition to the full when, after 1807, he continued to serve in the Pavlograd regiment, in which he already commanded the squadron he had taken over from Denisov.More items…
How do you say in good condition?
What is another word for good condition?
What is another word for in good condition?fithale and heartyhealthyin good healthin good shapewellstrongrobustvigorousin fine fettle235 more rows