- What does OL tag mean in HTML?
- How can I increase my HR thickness?
- How do I change the color of an HR tag?
- Which tag has no end tag?
- Which HTML tags don’t need to be closed?
- Which is the correct tag to define style?
- What is a tag it?
- What do you mean by an empty tag give two examples?
- Is heading tag an empty tag?
- Which is an example of empty tag?
- What is difference between container tag and empty tag?
- What is the use of BR tag?
- Which is the largest tag in HTML?
- Is Ol an empty tag?
- What is HR tag?
- Is BR a container tag?
- Where is HTML used?
What does OL tag mean in HTML?
- tag defines an ordered list. An ordered list can be numerical or alphabetical. The
- tag is used to define each list item.
How can I increase my HR thickness?
If you want to change the thickness, or height of your horizontal line, add the height property to your
style. In this case, you can also set the background-color property for the thick horizontal line.
How do I change the color of an HR tag?
Answer: Use the CSS background-color Property You can simply use the CSS background-color property in combination with the height and border to the change the default color an
Which tag has no end tag?
These elements are called empty or void and only have a start tag since they can’t have any content. They must not have an end tag in HTML. The void elements in HTML 4.01/XHTML 1.0 Strict are area , base , br , col , hr , img , input , link , meta , and param .
Which HTML tags don’t need to be closed?
LearnTo Close or Not To Close Tags in HTML5 html, head, body, p, dt, dd, li, option, thead, th, tbody, tr, td, tfoot, colgroup . There are also tags that are forbidden to be closed: img, input, br, hr, meta, etc.
Which is the correct tag to define style?