- What is another name for coward?
- What is worse than a coward?
- How do you identify a coward?
- Is Cowardly a character trait?
- What’s the opposite of a coward?
- Is dastardly a swear word?
- What is another word for weak?
- What is a cowardly person called?
- What defines a coward?
- How does a coward behave?
- When you call a man a coward?
- What is cruel?
What is another name for coward?
SYNONYMS FOR coward 1 craven, poltroon, dastard, recreant, milksop..
What is worse than a coward?
What is another word for coward?gutlesschickencowardlycravenfaint-heartedlily-liveredspinelessfeebletimidweak167 more rows
How do you identify a coward?
Here Are16 signs of the Modern Coward1) He fears honesty. … 2) He avoids strong people. … 3) He hangs out with weak-minded people he thinks he can take advantage of. … 4) He manipulates words to manipulate people. … 5) He never apologizes. … 6) He lay blames on everyone and everything else.More items…•
Is Cowardly a character trait?
An example of a positive personal character trait is courage. Its opposite, negative trait is cowardice.
What’s the opposite of a coward?
coward. Antonyms: champion, hero, daredevil, desperado. Synonyms: craven, dastard, recreant, poltroon, renegade.
Is dastardly a swear word?
While dastard is indeed a swear word and an insult, well it just carries that stigma of being a corny, cartoonish way of calling someone villainous. Could be. Profanity itself is just language that is impolite or offensive. It varies from country to country, time period to time period and person to person.
What is another word for weak?
Some common synonyms of weak are decrepit, feeble, fragile, frail, and infirm. While all these words mean “not strong enough to endure strain, pressure, or strenuous effort,” weak applies to deficiency or inferiority in strength or power of any sort.
What is a cowardly person called?
Frequently Asked Questions About cowardly Some common synonyms of cowardly are craven, dastardly, and pusillanimous.
What defines a coward?
(Entry 1 of 2) : one who shows disgraceful fear or timidity a coward who deserted his troops.
How does a coward behave?
1) He fears honesty The Modern Coward knows his true character isn’t worth a damn to others, so he lies and creates a false image for others. And this is to elevate himself on an illusionary pedestal to tower over others. The Modern Coward is basically deluded as he revels in his own fake world.
When you call a man a coward?
If you call someone a coward, you disapprove of them because they are easily frightened and avoid dangerous or difficult situations. She accused her husband of being a coward.
What is cruel?
1 : disposed to inflict pain or suffering : devoid of humane feelings a cruel tyrant has a cruel heart. 2a : causing or conducive to injury, grief, or pain a cruel joke a cruel twist of fate.